Please note: These recommendations do not substitute for medical care. If you feel sick consult with your medical physician. These recommendations are for support of the immune system, and are not a treatment for illness.
These are extraordinary times; for the first time in our lifetime we are seeing a major pandemic.
Please read below what we require of you as a patient and what we are doing as a facility.
As a patient please be sure to be wearing your mask and to arrive with a towel especially for your face area and preferably for the whole body.
Also be certain that your hands are sanitized and soles of shoes prior to entrance. Hydrogen peroxide available outside.
And of course it goes without saying to skip your appointment if you have any symptoms of cold or flu.
Also maintain 6 feet distance from other patients and from Dr Tom until he approaches you lying on the table face down.
Please do not bring any of your own sanitation products, due to CDC rules we must be in control of what goes on our part
On our part, we are doing extensive antiviral remedies far exceeding CDC’s recommendations.
We run a negative ionizer Integrated into the central air continuously which negative ions will meet with any virus or bacteria in the air and instantly break the capsid rendering it inactive. Then each evening after patients leave, we run an ozone machine which will sterilize all surfaces, carpets and cloth material in the office. Some hospitals are beginning to use Negative ionization In the Covid wards.
All of our tables, door knobs, bathroom and counter surfaces are treated with a bio protect product, which is an antiviral surface treatment which lasts 90 days. In addition we sanitize after each patient using hydrogen peroxide or another hospital strength disinfectant. Pens are also treated regularly and with the bio protect 90 day antiviral.
And of course we are wearing surgical grade masks, and mostly copper infused masks which kill all viruses coming out or in. We continuously wash and sanitize our hands with a 24 hour hand sanitizer.
We have carefully thought through each vector of potential transmission and feel we have put proper procedures in place. Therefore, we feel comfortable working and you can feel comfortable as well.
Welcome to the new normal for a while!
Drs Thomas and Prathima Kriczky
I am updating my nutritional protocol for immunity health and adding recommendations given by the institute of functional medicine. My recommendations in order of importance are:
1. Juice plus and berry blend this flash dried fruits vegetables and berries supplement you will find all of the micro nutrition that exists in nature that will include vitamin C, selenium, zinc, vitamin D Etc. I am taking this for 25 years and it’s the one supplement I never miss. Please note a following email which will describe the extensive research on these products and their affect on increased immunity. This should be your STAPLE. It has all the nutrition as nature intended. No multivitamins needed.
2. Vitamin C in either liposomal form or Ester, 500 to 1000 mg two times per day.
3. VITAMIN D3 , 4000 TO 5000 MG PER DAY.
4. Zinc, 10 to 60 mg per day, institute for functional medicine recommends 30 to 60 mg however zinc toxicity is a possibility and I would stay on the lower side , Please do your own research
Low Zinc Levels Linked to Increased Risk of Death in COVID-19
New research suggests that lower levels of baseline plasma zinc are associated with poorer5.
5.Elderberry at least in a 10 to 1 concentrate, 1 to 2 teaspoons a day
6. SELENIUM 55 TO 400 ΜICRO
* Please note that the institute for functional medicine rates vitamin C, D and zinc and elderberry (also in the berry blend) as strong evidence for immune support. All exist in the juice plus and the berry blend product. However for this extraordinary time I recommend the extra supplementations.
IF YOU FEEL YOU’RE GETTING SICK, EITHER WITH A COLD OR FLU THIS IS WHAT YOU SHOULD DO:
1. Immediately take 200 mg of oregano oil (ADP ) in time release capsules three times a day take 50 mg of the oil (equals one capsule )three times a day in betweenIf it is a common cold you might be able to reduce this in half.
2. Immediately begin taking extra zinc, and zinc lozenges. natures way has a good zinc lozenge that has 23 mg per lozenge. Please remember that coronaviruses and cold viruses attached to the throat and nasal passage way and lungs the zinc going down the throat will help to kill the virus And slow down it’s replication.
3. Use the Zicam nasal swab product where you can place the homeopathic directly into the nasal passage.
4. Increase your elderberry significantly. There has been controversy that elderberry could cause a cytokine storm when a person has a severe flu, the institute for functional medicine thinks this is false. If you have any doubt use it only as prevention or in the early stages of a flu. Also increase your vitamin C to 4000 or 5000 mg a day.
5. If you would like to add homeopathic medicine ,cold calm or Umcka isavailable at any health food store. These help to stimulate your natural immunity response And relieve symptoms of runny nose congestion and sore throat. P.S. Zicam is actually Homeopathic.
IF YOU ARE STILL SICK, AND THIS WOULD BE UNLIKELY AFTER ALL THE SUPPLEMENTATION YOU CAN ADD OLIVE LEAF EXTRACT.
* Foods high in zinc are spinach, broccoli, black berries all present in the juice plus and the berry blend. Zinc is also high especially in chickpeas, beans and legumes.
There are several nutrients, plant-based botanicals, and supplements that can boost immune function and provide symptom relief during illness and may help to shorten the duration of illness. For preventing and treating viral upper respiratory infections, consider some of the following:
Vitamin A: For short-term use and particularly for those with moderate vitamin A deficiency, supplementation can be extremely helpful in supporting the body’s ability to fight infections, particularly with regard to respiratory infections.
Vitamin C: Vitamin C may help to prevent infections, including those caused by bacteria and viruses. Regularly administered vitamin C has been shown to shorten the duration of colds, and higher doses of vitamin C during an illness can also act as a natural antihistamine and anti-inflammatory.
Vitamin D: Vitamin D, known as the “sunshine vitamin,” is one of the most important and powerful nutrients for supporting the immune system. Numerous studies have shown that it helps reduce the risk of colds and flu. Unfortunately, a high percentage of the population is deficient, so daily supplementation (ideally in the form of vitamin D3) offers the best protection.
Zinc: Zinc plays a significant role in boosting immunity. Often available as lozenges, zinc can help to reduce the frequency of infections as well as the duration and severity of the common cold when taken within 24 hours of onset.
Selenium: Selenium, a key nutrient for immune function, is also an antioxidant that helps boosts the body’s defenses against bacteria, viruses, and cancer cells. It may particularly help to protect against certain strains of flu virus. Selenium is easily obtained from foods, with the richest source being Brazil nuts.
Honey: Honey, preferably raw, is a good demulcent (it relieves minor pain and inflammation of mucous membranes), has antioxidant properties, and has some antimicrobial effects. It is helpful for coughs and sore throats and can be added to hot tea.
Garlic: Garlic contains a variety of compounds that can influence immunity. Some studies have shown that both fresh garlic as well as aged garlic extract and some other garlic supplements may reduce viral upper respiratory infection severity as well as function in the prevention of infection with viruses that can cause colds.